Friday 6 September 2013

Finale Adelaide Part B - in pictures!

Im hopeless I know, Ive been busy with uni but I really need to make sure I blog more. I think the page needs an updated look as well.

So heres part B of finale in Adelaide.

All I want to say about the night is THANK YOU - thank you to my supporters, thank you to those who believe in themselves, thank you to those who stand up for whats right and thank you to you being you. You  make me smile. That award was for you (for those who dont understand - I was nominated as one of the top 10 12wbt heroes). The night was a blur. An amazing blur but a blur all the same.

Heres the night in pics - amazing night, amazing friends, amazing people. I love you all. x PS for those I dont have photos of with, your still super special to me! Let have lunch hey!?

 












Keep smiling - I promise Ill update more on the last few weeks later tonight.

Hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment