Sunday 30 December 2012

The first post is always the deepest...I mean hardest...*breaks out in song*

Wow Im a bad singer... :P

The first post...what to write! You dont want to be boring and you sure dont want to come off a real idiot (although I must admit I can be this frequently!). Im starting a blog. The reason....well there are many I guess:

  1. To document my journey, mainly because of 12wbt but also because instead of keeping a journal, I may as well try and entertain others with my ramblings.
  2. I have random thoughts...lots of them. These should be shared even if others think Im an idiot 
  3. To be accountable in my journey. After recently moving, I dont have a gym, on the look for a personal trainer minus the gym, so maybe by documenting and reporting in daily on what Ive been doing, this may stop me using excuses (not many I promise, Ive really cut back and taken on the JDFI mentality but I am human after all!)
  4. I have a passion for sharing. Barney, after all, did say that "Sharing is Caring!". Ahh the good old purple dinosaur, full of wisdom.
  5. Next year will prove to be a busy one. I will be taking on Uni part time (Bachelor in Health Promotion!), renovation of a house (well this could be a 20 year program really but hey, it will be interesting!), working full time, going to Thailand in April and hopefully by than being able to wear a bikini with pride (this is the ultimate goal!)

As posts go on, I do hope to impart my wisdom (I do have a brain, I have a letter that says Im a smartarse now!), my love for Lorna Jane (there is a god, her name is Lorna),  share my weight loss story so far (that is for another post!), post recipes I have come up with, share what Ive done that day (exercise and food), provide motivation pics or stories Ive heard that have inspired me, share my triumphs and even the crappy days but above all, ensure to be me! 

So without further ado, Welcome to my journey! 



1 comment:

  1. Super stoked to see you Sensai! I look forward to your ramblings and super interesting reads!

    Remember your awesome and super cool!

    ReplyDelete