Friday 17 May 2013

Being grateful and WWW

The one thing that I seriously love about this program, and cannot put money on, are the friendships I have made. I have made some truely amazing friends with people who understand the struggles I sometimes go through, we hold each other up when one of us is down and we stand by each other no matter what.

I have meet a few of my now very close friends through the program and they mean the absolute world to me. They dont judge me when I have a silly moment (just refer to me as a dickhead, laugh and move to the next stupid thing), they embrace and love when the filter between my mouth and brain has a malfunction, they encourage me to pursue my dreams and they acknowledge and understand the word RESPECT. These people truely mean the absolute world to me and they know exactly who they are!


CHEERS TO A FREAKN WEEKEND! :)

On a special note today - Broken Leg Ninja - You made me get a guts workout with the laugh today!! Keep that shit up seriously!



Okay enough of the soppy shit

Things have been rather wet at Project Reno and Ive been head down bum up trying to work through my final essay for this subject. Its worth 50% of my mark, so shit got serious. I haven't joined the gym yet but my food has pretty much been spot on! I managed to lose 600g in 3 days so Im doing something right (idiot me forgot weigh in Wednesday, I was halfway through washing my hair and cursed myself for forgetting thus was completed on the Thursday!). Weekly Ill put my WWW details here Ive decided so, without further ado...


START: 76.4kg
Week 1: 75.8kg
Loss: 600g

This weekend is a busy one. Tomorrow will see me doing an SSS outside with hubby whilst we lift heavy wood and do a massive clean out in the wood shed. Yes this is not your normal classification for an SSS however instead of weights, Im lifting large tree trunks, using an axe and basically being all farm girlish. Ill wear my rubber zebra boots - Ill take a photo to show you later :P. Ill even wear my HRM to see what I burn!

**singing ** BURN BABY BURN!

Sunday is COLOR RUN!!!! WOHOOO!! So excited for this. Be prepared to see loads of COLORFUL photos! 5km of glorious fun laughter and smiles! Cant wait. 

Tell me, whatcha grateful for and whats your plans for this freak'n weekend?

 

1 comment:

  1. I too am grateful for the friendships & this weekend I'm doing the colour run too - see you there ;)

    ReplyDelete