Tuesday 14 May 2013

Fat Girl Glasses!

Soooo I have been AWOL, I apologies profusely but Im back and ready to smash out this round. Round 2, 2013 has began. Its my anniversary round and this one I plan to smash wide open. Why you ask? Well because I can but also because ADELAIDE finally got a finale, and boy are we excited!

So my major goal for this round - to get below my goal weight of 70kg and wear this dress to finale with some killer heels:


Its my Karen Millen dress which I was totally devo I didnt get into for the round 4 finale in Brisbane. But I am totally getting into that dress for the Adelaide Finale, so watch this space! My plan also is to keep you up to date on my journey, whether from stories of what Im up to, recipes I may come up with, my rants (generally entertaining!) and all my other ramblings in between about my life or things I hear or see! I promise I wont bore you and if I do, Ill show you funny or cute pictures? Deal? :)

Things have been bananas with me. Ive moved from concrete jungle and finally at Project Reno, I have been overseas to Thailand and rocked my bikini, Im half way through Semester 1 for Uni and even though been stressed over it, Im really enjoying it.and I did Mothers Day Classic with my Auntie, who is an amazing adopted mum for the day! I also did it with her last year and think it will be our yearly thing we do together (even though I do a heap of other runs with her, this one is spesh). Last year we had our photo together and so this year I wanted another to mark the occasion but also to do a comparison for my own head. I seriously  still have days where I think I am still wearing my fat girl glasses and I still feel as big as I use to and than I saw this....


No wonder Im cold at the moment, my insulation has disappeared!!! I actually managed to run most of this (besides two hills which I simply couldnt push my hip to do) and finished in 30.59. Which is bloody brilliant considering I do 5km in about 38mins so Im pretty happy with the time based on no running training for four weeks (except loads of walking and sweating in Thailand and lifting boxes etc!)

Whilst Im showing you comparisons, heres another one!


It takes you to reflect on your old photos to really take off your fat girl (or bloke glasses for my male readers!) to really take note of how far you really have come! I cannot stress enough for the newbies, whether your reading this as a 12wbt member or someone who is starting out in their weight loss journey outside of a program, TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!!! Its uncomfortable, you think WHY am i doing this, but trust me, you will regret it when you lose a heap of weight and want to look back!

So for my new readers, wondering about why Dream Believe Achieve NINJA? - read this post - http://dreambelieveachieveninja.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/so-why-ninjawell-why-not.html

Also for those wondering what Im doing at Uni, because of my journey and my passion for all things health related, particularly childhood obesity, I decided to do a Bachelor of Science (Health Promotion). So I may start randomly talking about odd things Ive read!

If you want to know anything about myself, my journey or simply wanna say heya, how ya doin!? than dont forget to comment! I do my best to respond to all! I know I have readers, so let yourself be known! Tell me about yourself and how your journey is going! Id love to hear from you!

Well thats it for now! Ill fill you on the past weeks in future posts - I have some gorgeous pics of my holiday and Project Reno (well not so gorgeous, but its a diamond in the rough...well Im telling myself this anyways!)

Catcha Ninjas!



2 comments:

  1. Love you heaps my ninja! You are my inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just joined 12WBT this round and found your blog through the forums. I love your energy and kick arse attitude!! Your religion makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete