Monday 25 March 2013

Its been a busy few days...week...weeks...

IM HERE!!! HELLOOO!!! How are we all fairing? Hope you are all well.

So I am around but have hardly had a chance to scratch my own arse of late. Seriously been one busy ninja. Uni seems to be finally making sense but Im finding every night Im reading etc. I think I finally have a pattern, but we will see. Last night I discovered one of the things I had to do was 150 words...YES 150 words! Most would go, oh awesome, thats easy. Nope not me. I am a rambler. I talk, write, yap, etc. My blog is a prime example of it! I had to cut my reflection piece down from 320 words to 150. I did it, but man my head hurt by the time I was done. 

I also found out what my case study was as well - wait for it - I seriously danced at my desk when I found out - Adolescent Overweight and Obese. Hows that for luck! I couldnt believe it, I had to re-read the email from the tutor, than recheck I was in the right group! Lets just say, its interesting so far! OH and than I read this lovely article, written by our fearless 12wbt leader - http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/michelle-bridges-20130320-2gf7i.html. I was so happy to see she shares some of the same views I have and Im so glad its something that people are finally taking notice of!


If you want to read more about the "Lets Move" campaign, heres the official link - http://www.letsmove.gov/about. Such an amazing initiative! 

So what else has happened....well I won the escape travel war (never mess with a ninja!), I finally picked up my bike, I finally have my head around uni (I think), I started PT with PT Ninja (Burpees, I hate them but I apparently did 100 the other session! ROCKSTAR!), did dragon boat racing with the SA Crew (sooo much fun), started boxing with a new 12wbt crew member and things are moving along nicely at Project Reno! PHEW!

Soo pretty!

Ohh if you want a new blog to read - as long as you promise to come back to me, go visit a friends blog - http://riversongsroses.blogspot.com.au/ - she is another SA 12wbt who is coming leaps and bounds! She is one to watch, coz this ninja is coming 'atcha fighting her way to the top! 

So tell me peeps, whats new!? Hows things going!?

No comments:

Post a Comment