Tuesday 30 July 2013

That kinda Monday...

Last night, I had a date with this...


and than that date was followed by this...


Yes it was that kinda Monday....

I had to bite my tongue many times with moron people. I can completely understand how people can go postal at work.

Any hoo...

I finally got the trainer set up on Sunday to have a ride but the weekend literally ran away with me swinging axes, throwing gyprock into the junk shed (which will eventually be what goes in a skip) and twig hunting for the fire (if you didnt know I lived in the country and renovating, you would think I was a cave woman by those statements!). 

I was also able to finally BAKE!! We had our oven installed on Sunday afternoon and I literally danced around the kitchen all excited like! Ive waited close to three months for this baby to be installed (we have a 110cm falcon stove to install but was told we had to upgrade all our electrics because it pulled to many watts...that was going to be an expensive job, so stove is still sitting in a box). We purchased a new Bosch wall oven and my dad made us the oven tower for it to sit in = one happy ninja. 

I cooked mountain bread cannelloni in it last night = I think I may of drooled watching it bake!

Uni starts back next week. Im doing Human Body Function and Intro to Psychology, so my posts may dwindle but Ill do my best to post at least once a week! You never know, you may also learn something in my rambles! If you want to know when I update, feel free to put your email in the subscribe box in the side bar ----> 

Alright peeps, I best tackle this day. I have an open bottle of red waiting for me and a yoga dvd at home, I plan to use the.

How was your Monday?




No comments:

Post a Comment