Friday 22 February 2013

Booyeah! Its FRIDAY!!!

We made it! Its Friday!! Wohoo! Get excited and do a dance... I know I am, even if I look like a crazy fool.


Fridays at work are  "wear what you want" to work days. I open up my cupboard, harps start and I enter heaven. Yep I think its a Lorna kinda day! Im wearing my red lorna sporty type tee. I look awesome :P Modest to! I just noticed they also have discount again off sale stock...oh poor bank account, but heaven is calling! Addiction - I has it! Could be worse addictions to be had right?!


Our trip to big w was postponed til tonight before we go to a friends for dinner. I have seen everyone get some awesome stuff and my list just continues to grow! I really want the DVDs, the book and the puffy vest! Fingers crossed that the Big W we are going to has it all! Ill show you tomorrow what gets purchased!!!

Yesterday was really just another day - work, eat, exercise and sleep. I did however get to have lunch with Playground Ninja. As always we talked the roof off the cafe but she did make a comment which is totally true. That comment being that its always awesome to have lunch with people who are doing the program or have the same mindset because you dont have the risk of getting something which could possibly blow out your calorie count. Totally spot on I reckon! Unfortunately, unlike other states, Adelaide is a little slow on the uptake when it comes to healthy places to eat lunch/dinner etc and thus you try as best to ensure your not blowing out. Yesterday our lunch was at Food for Life which has wicked salads, wraps and sandwiches which are not heavy in calories but high in nutrition! They are also a health food shop to! My favourite thing to have from lunch from there at the moment is the Falafal wrap or Beetroot Salad! Sooo good! Seriously think Im gonna turn into a Falafal of late because I simply love em!


This weekend plans to be another busy one. I have dinner at a friends tonight (im taking a salad with orange in it, nom nom nom), a wedding tomorrow morning (private ceremony), dinner tomorrow night with all the round 4 ninjas and Sunday will consist of project reno, ripping up smelly carpet and a clean up whilst the boys rip a wall downstairs out! Ahh Im sure there will be more treasures to be found! Will keep you posted on those events. 

I hope you have a rocking Friday, dont forget to stretch tonight!! 

Whats your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment