Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ninja Loot...

MORNING NINJAS!!! How are we on this cooler day in February!!?? How did everyones WWW go!? 

I jumped on my friend/enemy, the scales, this morning and had a loss of 400g! Ill take it! With the week Ive had due to Project Reno, I was a bit worried Id see no movement. Foods been good but exercise has been more incidental than planned (moving boxes, racking roadbase etc). I feel good though within myself considering the stress of everything and feeling pumped for another week!

Yesterday for lunch I caught up with Stair Ninja. Love this woman to pieces! She never fails to put a smile on my dial and the poor love was sick. Even though she had made sure I had had a rockstar birthday weekend in Brisbane, she brought in another birthday present (how spoilt am I!!!).

Ninja Loot for Uni!!

I had to contain my excitement in the cafe to not cause to much of a scene! How awesome is it! I am and was super stoked with it!! Its so cool!

Dinner last night was another WWTD salad creation. Introducing Orange, Chicken and Haloumi Salad:


This gorgeous and very tasty salad was 380cals, 33g carbs, 34g protein and 13g fat. It was a definite winner! Basically the base of the salad was mixed lettuce, cucumber and avo. NOM NOM NOM.

On other news, one of our newest ninja's created us a new video for Mish! I watched it this morning and was totally amazed and had the biggest goofiest smile on my face whilst sitting at my desk eating my baked beans breakfast on Rye (sorry fellow work colleagues!! haha). She has done an absolutely fantastic job and a huge kudos for her amazing efforts! Check it out in my side bar ---->

HOW AWESOME WAS IT!! 

So today looks to be the same old type routine, work, eat, workout, bed! What are your plans for today?

Check ya laters peeps!

1 comment:

  1. I might include strangle someone in my daily routine tomorrow but that would be highly unprofessional of me and I'm pretty sure I would get reported :)

    ReplyDelete