Thursday 14 February 2013

My Commitment for Round 1

So Im sitting here working through my pre-season tasks. Its the first opportunity I have had since getting back from Brisbane - So here we go!!!





My commitment for Round 1 and the future are:


By the end of round 1, I WILL be at my goal weight of 70kg or below
I will wear a bikini in Thailand at the end of April
I will eat clean and continue being active
I will do everything in my power to get Adelaide the attention it deserves from the 12wbt crew and Mish!! ADELAIDE FOR ROUND 2 FINALE!!!
I will listen to all the mindset videos this round (something I didnt do this last round - naughty naughty)
I will not get hung up on people trying to bring me down, their loss if they dont want to be part of my journey. 
I will not let any jealous people bring me down.
I will not second guess my opinions based on others opinions about me. 
I will pay it forward and help motivate others
I REFUSE and will not become one of those people who forget others around me
I will remain humble, level headed and pass on all my knowledge to those seeking help or advice
I will not control others and will encourage them to express themselves as freedom of speech is paramount.
I will continue to be a Ninja as I believe it is empowering and will name new ninjas to help encourage and empower others.
I will be bold, I will be brave and above all, I will be myself!
and above all 

I will DREAM BELIEVE ACHIEVE!


So tell me, What is your commitment!?



Love this quote - I have it on my diary!




No comments:

Post a Comment