Thursday 17 January 2013

Fakes sites and forgetful brains...

Before I start I have to share this. I literally laughed out loud and had tears....


Oh my Lorna, So funny and its seriously legit! If you want one (I will laugh btw if you do), you can get from catchoftheday.com.au for $39.95 plus postage. Hilarious!

So the hunt for a dress continues. I thought I found one last night. It was a Karen Millen dress. I was in love:



I know, its black. Mother Hen Ninja was none to impressed with the colour choice but there honestly was no other colour except red (and it takes a very special someone to pull red off and I aint that special person!). But alas it was not meant to be. Upon my investigating ninja skills, I discovered that the site (and many others) were fakes. I looked on the actual Karen Millen site, both here and in UK and they dont have it. :( Im all saddy pants and yes Nerdy Ninja, Im pouting. haha. 

So the hunt continues. 

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to have funky nails. I dont do normal french nails often (and when I have, my boss tells me to go "funky" them up coz its not normal for me! haha) so Im also on the look out to get some gel nail polish. My Ninja-father's girlfriend gave me her UV lamp as she doesnt use it, so trying to workout what the best option is (as there are many and some dodgy ones to!). I have to visit David Jones today (and maybe visit Mac Ninja if she is around) to see if they have the OPI Gel as Ive heard good things about it. My current nail salon uses gelish and Im a bit hesitate because it doesnt seem to last the two weeks as advertised (or it could be the way they apply it, Im not sure). 

Today is also the day I find out if I got accepted into the Health Promotion course at Uni. Id be able to tell you right now if I did, however I seem to have forgotten my login number (its in my other handbag!) Gah. Ill keep you posted.

Hope you all have a lovely day. It is going to be a hot one in Adelaide today (42 gah!) so make sure you stay hydrated!!! I will with Lorna :P



**UPDATE** 

I GOT INTO UNI!!! WOHOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations :) Love the dress you have chosen!! I have pants, black ones, and a jacket...I may just wear a bra ;) lol. T xx

    ReplyDelete