Friday 11 January 2013

Way up the hillside, greener grows the grass....

Posts will be short and if they don't make complete sense it's coz I'm on my tablet pc. I cannot type quick on it and lose my thoughts before I've got the first word typed.

I'm at the farm escaping the concrete jungle. Its so peaceful up here but I'm sure it will prove to have a tale or two. I've already been told they are having stuffed capsicums for tea tomorrow night....with alpaca mince... yep you read that right....I said I'll organise our tea separate.

Today has been boring really oh except my trip to heaven to pick up my new water bottle. I'll take a pic tomorrow. It's perdy.

Got an early morning tomorrow as some of us Ninjas march up lofty! Should prove to be another sore week but it's worth it! Be great to see everyone! I'm gonna call it a night i reckon!

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment