Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bock Bocks, Bikes and Music...

Before I start...look at this pearl of stupid wisdom I saw today when I went to buy eggs....


Okay so clearly not a clear picture (I was trying to sneaky snap it but probably still look like an idiot with my phone in the fridge section) HOWEVER, under the word "Wattle ridge" it says "the Environmental Egg" and than if you look to the right it has "CAGE" - Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this picture!?

How are caged eggs environmental? 

Maybe its just me and I see the word CAGED and I get all "hippie, hug a tree and throw myself in front of the bulldozer" like. Maybe I should cage the CEO of this company and get someone to piss on their head whilst we feed them a crap load of antibiotics and bulking feed which has no nutritional value to the animal or us who consume them!

Clearly I buy organic free range. There is no other option in my eyes. I may not be a vegetarian but hell, I am ethical with what I buy when I eat. Its not really that much more. 

Poor bock bocks. Which is another thing Im looking forward to when we get to Project Reno. My own bock bocks and my own veggie patch....Oh and a bike!


It has been a few days of convincing, Hubby Ninja is concerned of me riding a bike, as I generally cannot walk without tripping (he said he would need the hospital on speed dial, cheeky bugger) but I told him that my boobs will get bigger and my butt will be firmer....He laughed, gave in, said he would give me some birthday money towards it but said I had to save for the rest. WINNER!

Now to save my $$, sell some stuff and Im gonna own a bike....MINUS the Lycra! 


Isnt she pretty! She is black and pink! Im seriously like a kid at Christmas - super excited!

So on Sunday, I have Dolphin Run. Im kinda glad I checked this today online because I originally had it in my diary for Saturday! I would have shown up like a right fool on Saturday without fail I promise you. Im crazy clever like that. Anyways, I digress. I need to revisit the songs on my shuffle (yes I own ONE apple product and thats ONLY because it was a gift from my auntie for my running!). Some of the songs I have on there generally are linked to someone. Its my way of when a song comes on, Im thinking of that person telling me to just keep going and dont stop!! For example:

  • We are Young (Fun) - Mother Hen Ninja
  • Do it Like That (Ricki Lee) - Mac Ninja
  • Carry On (Fun) - Firey Ninja
  • Check Yes Juliet (We the Kings) - My old friend Dan (passed away)
  • Moves like Jagger (Maroon 5) - My good friend and previous Personal Trainer - Star PT Ninja
  • Call me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen) - Dear friend Livestrong Model Ninja
  • Hall of Fame (The Script) - My 12wbt SA Crew Family
  • The Fighter (Gym Class Heros) - My 12wbt SA Crew Family
  • Witchcraft (Pendulum) - RPM Crew at old gym

I love the fact that these songs will generally come on when I start to struggle and want to stop. Its generally the kick in the arse I need to push through the wall. 

So I have added some new stuff but looking for some inspiration! So tell me, what is your favourite song that helps you push through??


No comments:

Post a Comment